Our Beliefs About Prayer
- We believe God forgives, restores and heals. “He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives.” Isa 61:1.
- We believe God gives us power and authority for healing.“He gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases.” Luke 9:1.
- We believe God meets with us when we pray together.“For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” Matt. 18:20.
- We believe there is healing simply in the asking.“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find” Matt 7:7-11.
- We believe we as God’s people can hear His voice.“My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.” John 10:27.
- We believe the Kingdom of Heaven comes near when we pray.“The kingdom of heaven is near. Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons.” Matt 10:7-8.
- We believe prayer ministry should be marked by the fruits of the Spirit.“The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.” Gal 5:22.
- We believe the gifts of the Spirit are still relevant and for the edification of the body.“Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good.” 1 Cor 12:7.
- We believe it is an honor to pray with another so we minister with utmost care and respect.“Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.” Rom 12:10.
Annual 21 Days Fasting